Question On Bluetooth Transmitter For 24K

DSMITH

Can you plug in a Bluetooth transmitter into the Garret 24K to allow to use Bluetooth headphones instead of using the supplied corded headphones ???

Also in the volume setting there is a B1 and a B2 volume setting are those two settings used to boost weaker signals or is there another purpose of the B1 and B2 volume settings

just trying to learn the 24 K functions have watched Mr H videos on Garrett site but he never went into the B1 and B2 settings on the volume controls

thanks for any and all replies

5 hours ago, DSMITH said:

Can you plug in a Bluetooth transmitter into the Garret 24K to allow to use Bluetooth headphones instead of using the supplied corded headphones ???

Also in the volume setting there is a B1 and a B2 volume setting are those two settings used to boost weaker signals or is there another purpose of the B1 and B2 volume settings

just trying to learn the 24 K functions have watched Mr H videos on Garrett site but he never went into the B1 and B2 settings on the volume controls

thanks for any and all replies

Yes, you can use a Bluetooth Transmitter with Bluetooth Headphones.

B1 and B2 are boost modes for faint signals when hunting for the smallest bits of gold.

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Question On Bluetooth Transmitter For 24K
8 hours ago, snakejim said:

Yes, you can use a Bluetooth Transmitter with Bluetooth Headphones.

B1 and B2 are boost modes for faint signals when hunting for the smallest bits of gold.

thanks for the reply, I picked up a Bluetooth transmitter that has two different settings one is RX the other is TX which setting do I use the RX or TX to hear through the Bluetooth headphones from the 24K

1 minute ago, DSMITH said:

thanks for the reply, I picked up a Bluetooth transmitter that has two different settings one is RX the other is TX which setting do I use the RX or TX

Use TX to transmit to the headphones. Rx is the receive mode.

• Like 1

I use the Garrett Z-Lynk wireless system.  The Transmitter plugs into the headphone jack.  There's a wearable receiver available to plug headphones and earbuds in to or you can use the MS-3 Zylink Headphones and just the transmitter.  Z-Lynk is 6X faster than Bluetooth!

Walt

https://garrett.com/accessories/zlynk

• Like 2