Went To The Beach

Awesome results with a great treasure to trash ratio - I see lots of jewelry in the picture - congrats!

Looks like you really cleaned that place up and out. 👍 Nice!

Lots of good stuff! you did a good job digging. A lot of rings too! Nice hunt.

Glad you were able to get in some very good hunts. Thanks for posting.

Kerry,

No the cobs are not real.  Someone thinks it's funny to throw them on the beach.  

George and Chris,

I hope you are well and have a wonderful holiday season with the ones you love.

The most interesting find is to the right of the crucifix.  It's a coin spill of 2 nickels and a quarter encased in sandstone.  Very little down low.  Most of the targets were in the upper half ot the wet sand.

• Like 1

Kerry,

I rarely get into the water, because it is usually cold from October thru May and tends to be sanded in by the time summer rolls around.  Fortunately my competition on the beach seems to be someone swinging an Equinox like a 9 iron from 150 yards and looks like they are late for a date with the restroom.  Most of the gold that I find is between low and high tide line on scratchy marginal signals.  I keep reading that the Tarsacci has poor tonal quality.  I must disagree.  I rarely hunt by numbers, but a good  tone from the Tarsacci will stop me in my tracks instantly.  I guess my tip is get the best set of headphones possible.

• Like 2

Yep, it's the tones that count & the best HPs for your sense of hearing makes all the difference.