New To The Site

Paul Coop

Hi all  new to the site so a big hello.  And hopefully get to some new friends  and  info on topics I've not covered on other forums. I'm no Pro to Detecting but any new info is good info.

Cheers Paul.     

• Like 4

Welcome to the best forum on the net and I am sure that there will be many  others to welcome you also.

I also use the 800 and love it, what do you think of yours.

Good luck and good hunting as I know that you have plenty of history just under your feet where you live.

• Like 2

welcome on board

• Like 2

Welcome from East Texas.

• Like 2

Welcome, Paul!  I look forward to your participation but in the meantime there are hundreds of hours of interesting info & stories to read.

• Like 2

Hello Paul. Welcome aboard. Glad you joined as there are some really nice and smart people around here, giving great advice and write beautiful stories. There are tons of infos here about prospecting & detecting.

All the best, GL & HH

16 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Welcome to the best forum on the net and I am sure that there will be many  others to welcome you also.

I also use the 800 and love it, what do you think of yours.

Good luck and good hunting as I know that you have plenty of history just under your feet where you live.

Thanks for your reply and im  in UK Bradford West Yorkshire. And  finding the 800  a bit hard to get used to with using the Garrett for many years  & a chap that i was chatting to  was detecting i was just out for a walk in talking to him he was using the equinox 600 recons it was better & easier to use  than the 800  but il keep going with it and hopefully get there as i was showing different to what i was digging  so YouTube as been useful   . As with the Garrett i know where i am.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, locator said:

Hello Paul. Welcome aboard. Glad you joined as there are some really nice and smart people around here, giving great advice and write beautiful stories. There are tons of infos here about prospecting & detecting.

All the best, GL & HH

Thank you for the reply and yes in reading most of the posts people on the site & members  questions / reply's  i was finding it a lot more interesting than other sites as a lot of nasty comments about what the members was using and knocking them down on there finds good or bad stuff as we all had to start somewhere  but most people was trying to help them but sadly some regarding where to go & what clubs to be in as some are out there  just for the money on fees and so on.  

• Like 1