New XP Dive Shaft And 13x11 Fmf For Deus 2

phrunt

Looks like XP are improving things for Divers, they listen and act on it obviously, suitably impressed.

S-Telescopic Dive Shaft

DEUS II Dive Shaft: The first telescopic S-stem designed for divers!

This Dive Shaft has all the advantages of the patented XP stems. The ergonomics have been studied by our research department in collaboration with divers.

Instant storage and greater manoeuvrability than conventional stems. 

Specifications

• The handle is the same as the XP S-TELESCOPIC Lite handle.
  • The lower stem support is monobloc and specific for this shaft.
  • The stainless steel camlock pin holding the pressure plate is replaced by a plastic pin, to avoid being detected by the coil.
  • This stem is 75 cm long when extended; 45 cm when collapsed.
  • Weight 285 gr.
  • On the holder a new connection point has been added to attach lanyard from remote control.
  • This stem is also very convenient on land for children up to 1m20.

2100524983_xpshaft4.jpg.2fc4ed10284cdd6fd52c9c502c24a21c.jpg

780x627___photo-liste-jpg_dive-shaft-780x627.jpg.317b38baefe8dd090f7805a9f8d3181c.jpg

511212363_xpshaft2.jpg.a8d2c121ecae5fe96c9632218235c606.jpg488708629_xpshaft3.jpg.7639ab223999b91966d0242c543c76e7.jpg

• Like 3

Looks like they have released a 13X11 FMF coil too I received an email ..  But I am not a great fan of these  heavy coils ( 570g for the FMF 13X11 vs 420 for the FMF 11" coil )...  

XP 13x11'' FMF Coil | XP METAL DETECTORS

Capture.PNG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, palzynski said:

Looks like they have released a 13X11 FMF coil too I received an emal ..  But I am not a great fan of these  heavy coils ( 570g for the FMF 13X11 vs 420 for the FMF 11" coil )...  

Capture.PNG

Way to heavy for me. 

• Like 1

I'm intrigued by the new coil and I wonder if the improvements on the dive shaft in terms of firming things up would help this coils extra weight on the wet sand. I'm hoping someone on here gets it and gives us a report on the balance and weight. I'll take any advantage I can get in the wet sand. 

I haven't seen a price but I'm assuming $400+. That's a lot of money in this economy to experiment with. I may have to wait for the used market to open up on the coil to try it out. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skate said:

I'm intrigued by the new coil and I wonder if the improvements on the dive shaft in terms of firming things up would help this coils extra weight on the wet sand. I'm hoping someone on here gets it and gives us a report on the balance and weight. I'll take any advantage I can get in the wet sand. 

I haven't seen a price but I'm assuming $400+. That's a lot of money in this economy to experiment with. I may have to wait for the used market to open up on the coil to try it out. 

There will be a used market for sure. Just to dang heavy. They should have used light weight potting material.  I believe this is the coil that was used on the Deus 2, How deep will it go video.

8 hours ago, palzynski said:

Looks like they have released a 13X11 FMF coil too I received an email ..  But I am not a great fan of these  heavy coils ( 570g for the FMF 13X11 vs 420 for the FMF 11" coil )...  

Capture.PNG

I had one of these large coils on a Deus 1,... it’s an excellent dry sand coin hunter. Very decent coverage and pinpointed recent drops with ease. It was a real scout. Digging modern coinage got pretty boring, pretty fast 🙂

I guess as the width of the coil isn’t much larger than the 11”, depth is marginally better for coin sized targets.

The bigger the coils the more they should pay attention to designs that have the ability to slide more easily over the ground. Sharp edges all around hang up much more frequent. 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to New XP Dive Shaft And 13x11 Fmf For Deus 2