Manticore November

midalake

7 minutes ago, PSPR said:

No, I think it is a legitimate concern for some water hunters.

A big disappointment for certain.

1 hour ago, PSPR said:

I'm not a terribly patient person....

Really, because I wouldn't have figured that from your record breaking number of posts on this new detector.  🤔:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Really, because I wouldn't have figured that from your record breaking number of posts on this new detector.  🤔:laugh:

LOL  I could be dead before Minelab gets this detector in my hands, GB!!  Of course, that could be said about any of us mortal souls.

Sometimes I feel like I'm supporting the Manticore threads in this forum all by myself.  Some days HOT and some days COLD.  :wacko:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PSPR said:

LOL  I could be dead before Minelab gets this detector in my hands, GB!!  Of course, that could be said about any of us mortal souls.

I feel like I'm supporting the Manticore threads in this forum all by myself.  Some days HOT and some days COLD.  :wacko:

Belgium,... the land that invented French Fries and where Manticores have been seen roaming in the wild 🙂

Look at it this way,... the sales guys from Minelab are foaming at the mouth to get this thing out the door. Only to be smacked in the face by that R&D geek with the taped up glasses who has found yet another BUG. Talk about a near death experience,... I wouldn’t want to be in geeks shoes wright now!!

Just look at the facts and the timeline. D-Day is nearly upon us,... and then we get to wait till it takes on full charge.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, scoopjohnb said:

Belgium,... the land that invented French Fries and where Manticores have been seen roaming in the wild 🙂

Look at it this way,... the sales guys from Minelab are foaming at the mouth to get this thing out the door. Only to be smacked in the face by that R&D geek with the taped up glasses who has found yet another BUG. Talk about a near death experience,... I wouldn’t want to be in geeks shoes wright now!!

Just look at the facts and the timeline. D-Day is nearly upon us,... and then we get to wait till it takes on full charge.

Not so fast, John.

"Belgian food historian Pierre Leclercq has traced the history of the french fry and asserts that "it is clear that fries are of French origin." ~ Wiki

• Like 1

Read this about Manticores:

"Manticores wander and fly around...... roaring occasionally. Manticores will notice the player from a 12 or 16 block radius, and will sprint or fly towards the target to attack."

Watch out Deus II swingers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PSPR said:

Not so fast, John.

"Belgian food historian Pierre Leclercq has traced the history of the french fry and asserts that "it is clear that fries are of French origin." ~ Wiki

Meh...  Fries of French origin, okay.  But, frites, now, frites - what fries wish they could be - frites are Belgian.

Put frites in a bun with merguez sausages and andalouse sauce, the French are begging for the recipe.  Downtown Salt Lake has a hole in the wall that serves exactly that and calls it the Machine Gun.  

Bruges.  Highly recommend if you're ever hungry in downtown Salt Lake.  Best Italian sandwiches in town next door at Caputos's.

- Dave

• Like 1

I called it 3 months ago. I said it won't be out till next year. No where near their end of November time frame. The reason ? The track records of these propagandist clowns. And it's not defined strictly by ML. Maybe someday these wokesters will awaken and go old school. Have real , known , seasoned , confirmed  hardcore hunters performing unbiased testing. Having the product finished AND ready for release. Only then , splash your marketing campaign and taking orders for maybe 2-3 weeks. Directly into consumers hands immediately afterwords. A surefire way to backup your talk and gain customer trust.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, UT Dave said:

Meh...  Fries of French origin, okay.  But, frites, now, frites - what fries wish they could be - frites are Belgian.

Put frites in a bun with merguez sausages and andalouse sauce, the French are begging for the recipe.  Downtown Salt Lake has a hole in the wall that serves exactly that and calls it the Machine Gun.  

Bruges.  Highly recommend if you're ever hungry in downtown Salt Lake.  Best Italian sandwiches in town next door at Caputos's.

- Dave

Wow!!  Now that's a fright....er... I mean a frite.