Hello All From Texas Beach hunter

wagonwx

Hello everyone, I've been a lurker here for quite a while now, but, since I got a new detector , I thought I'd join a new forum and the discussions about it. I've been detecting now for 30 years as of this month. Been through many machines in that time. Started with a BFO, went through the TR's and various single frequency VLF's and then into the multifrequency Minelab machines. There were a few side trips with PI machines, but, they made me work too hard digging iron targets at my beaches, so, I got rid of them all after getting my first Excalibur. Now, just today, I got the Impulse AQ. I've been considering another PI machine for some time now to complement the Excal, and was about to pull the trigger on a TDI when I started to hear about the Impulse AQ (Manta back then).  Wish me luck! Thank

• Like 6

Welcome from East Texas.

Do you beach hunt exclusively?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and will be looking forward to reading about some of your finds. Please include some pictures as they are always enjoyed by many of us.

What part of the country are you from and what type of hunting do you do, parks, beaches, farms, or deserts for gold?

Good luck and good hunting.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Hello All From Texas Beach hunter