Great hunt for you except getting skunked on one day.

Wish you more luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Like 1

Sevastras it was great to meet you. Thanks for stopping by our camp. You only left one tiny nugget behind for us to find! Our hunt was slow as well, but at least we found a few over the course of several fairly relaxed days. The weather did improve for us.  20221029_162909.thumb.jpg.e67f425fe7b1d4911321aa5c6cc6caf0.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Arky said:

Sevastras it was great to meet you. Thanks for stopping by our camp. You only left one tiny nugget behind for us to find! Our hunt was slow as well, but at least we found a few over the course of several fairly relaxed days. The weather did improve for us.  20221029_162909.thumb.jpg.e67f425fe7b1d4911321aa5c6cc6caf0.jpg

You two earned those! Best of luck down south

Good on ya buddy, well done! You're a glutton for punishment and too bad you couldn't make the Wy trip in July/Aug, it was a lot warmer, even at 8000 ft! 😄

Sevastras, well done! You have had solid success on this trip to Rye Patch. My last trip to Rye Patch was in similar cold, windy with rainy conditions sleeping in the back of my Jeep. I only got two sub-grammars but felt great. No skunk. I totally agree with you …… just being out in beautiful country swinging the detector is one of the best feelings in the world!

• Like 1

Hey, I know for a fact how hard Rye Patch has been detected.  You find any nuggets with a detector and you're certainly doing better than most.  Well earned. 

Funny how I was there the following week.  Ran into Lundy and a couple older customers who had saved a few dinks as well.

• Like 3