Hello From Northern California

Shojo510

Welcome to the forum John,

You've got some great areas to explore, and have explored previously! I visited San Fran about 10 years ago with my family, and wish I was back detecting then, to hit Golden Gate Park, and some other nearby areas! 

Hope you jump right back into the thick of it, as we can always use another detecting fanatic in the fold! 

Good luck, and be safe!!🍀👍👍

• Like 1

Chuck 

I hope your right about how gold being all around, at this point I wouldn't know where to look, But I hope to change that real soon! Merced seems like a good jumping off point to Yosemite and surrounding foothills, nice locale. I'm a bit further northwest and a couple hours away from anything worth swinging over...research research research, gotta make it count!

On 11/6/2022 at 6:28 PM, Ridge Runner said:

If you find yourself down Texas way say in San Antonio the best I can offer is a Taco.

I hear San Antonio has world class Mexican food and Tacos are one of life's simple pleasures, I'm sure you do them justice.  

HH and all the Best Chuck

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Welcome to the forum John,

You've got some great areas to explore, and have explored previously! I visited San Fran about 10 years ago with my family, and wish I was back detecting then, to hit Golden Gate Park, and some other nearby areas! 

Hope you jump right back into the thick of it, as we can always use another detecting fanatic in the fold! 

Good luck, and be safe!!🍀👍👍

Thanks Joe D.

I was in Golden Gate Park just last week detecting in between rain storms...wouldn't you know it get a new unit and starts raining for the first time in 6 months plus...I think it is going to be my go to until I can get my beach scoop out of storage. which better happen fast because its getting cold out there and the beach crowds are disappearing...

Florida beaches you lucky dog! 

Good luck to you too!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Welcome aboard and good luck out there !

Agree with RR about you're in a great spot to nugget hunt !

Thank you rvpopeye glad to be here and Oh Man I hope so! 

HH

• Like 1