There's Still Big Gold In Western Australia!

Aureous

6 hours ago, Reg Wilson said:

Silly videos like that one just make Aussies look ridiculous.

One reason I don’t video my buddies when they find a color. They tend to run around yelling about buying whiskey and hookers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Reg Wilson said:

Silly videos like that one just make Aussies look ridiculous.

I kind of agree. If it needs a warning then you know something is off tap. Why talk like that? I bailed out after 10 seconds. Garbage language.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Smigo said:

I kind of agree. If it needs a warning then you know something is off tap. Why talk like that? I bailed out after 10 seconds. Garbage language.

Jeez. That really bothered you? I guess working Construction for 32 years, it's the norm for me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Hell.... the BEST tecting vids from Australia came from General Hercules!!!!  But of course apparently some "snowflakes" at youtube didn't care for his language or whatever as I haven't seen any General Hercules vids in years? Recently someone was whining about seeing a cigarette in a tecting vid....  World turning into bunch of girly men.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

17 hours ago, deathray said:

Jeez. That really bothered you? I guess working Construction for 32 years, it's the norm for me.

No, i worked similar. Even in security, as a bouncer and armed night gaurd, in Melbourne in the 80s 90s. Mad stuff. When I was then language was held back. Just scum talked like that. Drunk bums and nobodies. Now its normalised, on TV and everywhere mate. We once had damn respect for who heard our words. Its now gone. I worked too mate as a rigger for several yrs in Melbourne. We had respect, guess its gone and you were not around then so it doesn't "bother you".

Good on you with foul disrespectful language being the norm, Norm. 

Some of us still try to show respect. 

• Like 3

I find the language disappointing but understandable. <head down, staring at boots, SMH>    It doesn't look good, but bogans will be bogans.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1