Hi From Australia

Smigo

Ok, im in. Tried several times, im in. Have been a member on Findmall for yrs and tried here im here now. Good, there im Smigo, old nickname in Oz too with mates from the 70s.

Hi all๐Ÿ‘

• Like 4

Im having a bit of trouble navigating here. What is the link to the main area please.

8 hours ago, Smigo said:

Ok, im in. Tried several times, im in. Have been a member on Findmall for yrs and tried here im here now. Good, there im Smigo, old nickname in Oz too with mates from the 70s.

Hi all๐Ÿ‘

Hello and welcome aboard, Smigo. Glad you joined.

8 hours ago, Smigo said:

Im having a bit of trouble navigating here. What is the link to the main area please.

708205175_DPforumsarrow.thumb.jpg.a55cdc54e0d9ef8cc2bf08c005206b5f.jpg

Hopefully this will help a little. Good Luck & Happy Hunting

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

Welcome, Smigo!ย  With over 40 years detecting you must have some good stories to share.ย  I hope you get the site access/operation figured out so you can tell us about the good-old-days.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Hi From Australia
On 11/11/2022 at 3:25 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Welcome, Smigo!ย  With over 40 years detecting you must have some good stories to share.ย  I hope you get the site access/operation figured out so you can tell us about the good-old-days.

Yes, all good site wise now. I saw some good things, found some ok things and met some great people. Best has been the journey.ย 

• Like 1