Legend Guy's, Report Card For The Year. Plus And Minus's

dsb

For me and my soil conditions compared to the Equinox 800, the Legend is just as deep, separates better and has FOUR other big at least for me, advantages. It's actually waterproof. It has Pitch tones for its Park and Field modes so a highly modulated VCO variant for non-ferrous with the option to hear or not hear a separate low grunt iron tone audio. It has a wider target ID spread in the small gold to USA zinc penny range so common aluminum targets are more spread out and don't mostly clump up on top of US nickel target IDs. 16 custom program slots as opposed to 1 on the Nox 800.

For me, the Equinox pod is way easier to navigate so far.

• Like 7

I have been impressed enough with The Legend that I just purchased a second Pro Pack unit. Now my Anfibio Multi with 6 coils will be the backup backup.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a standard Legend in June and used it for the beach. So far it has found £416 and Pence. 2 x 22k Gold rings and 1 x 14k Gold ring and 22 Silver rings. 

So, I bought a Legend Pro. 

Once I have sussed all the settings a bit better and have a decent program for land, I will use it on land. It won't replace my Deus 11, but I do want to see what the Legend can do on a nice Roman or Medieval field.

It's the first time I have found a machine other than a Minelab that can do what a Minelab can do on beaches. The Deus 11 can but I won't use that on beaches due to its expense and fragility. The Legend is built like an Ox.

Very happy.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Nuke em said:

I bought a standard Legend in June and used it for the beach. So far it has found £416 and Pence. 2 x 22k Gold rings and 1 x 14k Gold ring and 22 Silver rings. 

So, I bought a Legend Pro. 

Once I have sussed all the settings a bit better and have a decent program for land, I will use it on land. It won't replace my Deus 11, but I do want to see what the Legend can do on a nice Roman or Medieval field.

It's the first time I have found a machine other than a Minelab that can do what a Minelab can do on beaches. The Deus 11 can but I won't use that on beaches due to its expense and fragility. The Legend is built like an Ox.

Very happy.

My sentiments exactly.

Like I said earlier, the user interface/navigation kind of sucks compared to the Equinox. My only other minus is the 10X5” coil isn’t available yet.

Otherwise, it is an Equinox with a few extra features and improvements in a Legend housing which is totally fine with me……So is Deus 2 and I only have the Lite version. Who needs a Mantipedi….

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

My sentiments exactly.

Like I said earlier, the user interface/navigation kind of sucks compared to the Equinox. My only other minus is the 10X5” coil isn’t available yet.

Otherwise, it is an Equinox with a few extra features and improvements in a Legend housing which is totally fine with me……So is Deus 2 and I only have the Lite version. Who needs a Mantipedi….

Mantipede. 😂 

What about Manicure?

• The title was changed to Legend Guy's, Report Card For The Year. Plus And Minus's