Nugget Finder 17x13 For GPZ Comparison Video

phrunt

Can't argue with results! Fantastic gold.

I believe it's similar weight to the 14x13" stock coil, so for the extra ground coverage even if similar depth for people covering a lot of ground the potential benefits are there with the weight and size alone.   17x13" seems a better size than lugging around the heavy 19" too.

With my 17x12 spiral from the competition I've found as the windings pinch closer together at the front and rear it's more sensitive to smaller targets in that part of the coil too so that's a potential benefit over the 14x13" being more round for the NF too, even though the 17x13" is bigger it could potentially be deeper or at least more sensitive on the smaller bits than the 14x13" towards the front and rear of the coil.  It also loses depth on bigger stuff towards the front and the rear of the coil though for the same reason with the coil getting narrower so it's still best to overlap swings, I guess that makes the extra ground coverage a bit questionable but that's just my observations with my 17x12" and the benefits are more extra small target sensitivity towards the front and rear and 13" coil depth towards the middle, if that makes sense.  I maybe wrong, but that's how I see it.

I'm not going to buy one as I just don't need it with my coil selection, but if all I had was the 12", 14x13" then the 17x13" would be a logical purchase, you're doing great TE Gold, very jealous!

• Like 2

I personally like the GPZ with the NF12 and will not buy the 17x13. First of all, the Z/12 is a very nice and "lighter" combination that just strives the right balance between depth and sensitivity to shallow gold. In fact, it comes pretty close to the 6/11 when run hot in HY/normal. I also find the Z is much easier to swing over longer periods of time with the NF12, and for most applications the depth of the NF12 is just fine. I have recovered some fairly deep gold with it, but it does require slow and overlapping swings. In addition, I want to hold my fire for the next gen GPZ which I "think" is just around the corner. Once released, I will review my options and then decide if the 17x13 for the "old" GPZ would really be a wise investment. I suspect the new GPZ will be around $10k or more, so every dollar saved now counts for me. Just my 2c.

GC

• Like 4

Wow, massive gold, very cool, I'd like to know more about that gold! Surely it wasn't found with that coil, the coil looks brand new.

• Thanks 1

Sorry to disappoint, but that would be replicas of the Hand of Faith nugget, and the other one looks like the one that was found in WA - can't remember the exact details, I might be wrong. 

Probably taken on a detector shop floor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PhaseTech said:

Sorry to disappoint, but that would be replicas of the Hand of Faith nugget, and the other one looks like the one that was found in WA - can't remember the exact details, I might be wrong. 

Probably taken on a detector shop floor. 

yep, Hand of Faith and the other one was originally called Faith of Colleen, found near Mt Monger WA, we have actually seen the original and have some photos of it somewhere, 

https://www.kalminer.com.au/news/goldfields/faith-of-colleen-on-loan-to-museum-ng-ya-263891

another picture of the same one

Gallery — Rocky Reef Mining

cheers dave 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the info on the nuggets guys!  The photo looked a bit staged.

Now upon further looking at it, it's either a bad Kardashian Photoshop job or Nugget Finder perhaps delayed the release of the coils as the mould was wonky :)

Karsashian.jpg.686b00a946a17ff579a35be43b83a4fa.jpg

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

感谢您提供有关掘金队的信息!照片看起来有点做作。

现在进一步观察它,这要么是卡戴珊 Photoshop 的糟糕工作,要么是 Nugget Finder 可能延迟了线圈的释放,因为模具不稳定 🙂

Coils as dies are unstable: What does it mean? I don’t understand. At present, some people are using z-17*13 in the market. But users are still few. The picture was seen on facebook today. published by the merchant.

• Like 1