Minelab Maniac Mayhem Sale Starts Today With Free Gold Monster 1000 Or Other

In the 25 yrs I have been a Minelab dealer, this is one of the best promotions I have seen.  Be warned, I have been informed, these promos are for a limited supply.  I assume as soon as the free detectors and such are sold, then the promo can end at any time.  Yes we can ship today and as you all know all sales outside of Idaho is NO TAX and as a VETERAN myself I still offer the 15% US Military Discount to all who served.

See the pics for details and call me at 208-345-8898 to get yours now.

Gerry at Gerry's Metal Detectors

1Promo1.jpg

1Promo2.jpg

1Promo3.jpg

1Promo4.jpg

1Promo5.jpg

USMil.jpg

• Like 7

Maybe so, but those of us that already have a 6 or 7000 just took a hit on what the resale value is on our used detectors! I for one am not happy about this!

• Like 2

billdean

Maybe if they are only a Minelab dealer it may be good for them. Now being a Multi Line Dealer that had big plans on selling another PI detector that should be out soon could be hurt.

I’m not so sure this may even hurt the sales of the Minelab Manticore.

For Us that’s was planning on selling buying and trading I hope it’s good for all .

Chuck 

• Like 1

I suspect this was done to discourage people from buying Garret’s Axiom. I am sure some think 2 is better than one. I guess time will tell. With the problems some are having with the 6000 it may not work anyway. It just my opinion.

• Like 4

Guys, It's just as hard on me as it is my friends and customers.  I finished the last 3 day Field Training at Rye Patch, NV with customers and some literally received their detectors the week prior.  Now I offer a promo with a free detector and they look at me like I stole from them.  Heck, I can't read Minelabs mind and or know what their next promo is.

I try to walk the fine line and do as best as I can for the different manufactures and as well as past customers vs future customers.  Either way, there will be times the dealer looks like the bad guy.  What am I supposed to do just lose money and let it be? 

I don't know if Minelab did this just before the Ax release on purpose or not, but I sure find it very interesting of the timing.  Well I will survive either way and getting a little mud on the face on occasion is ok.  At the end of the day, it's just more options and I tell folks all the time, it's better to have options than none.

Happy Hunting and for those who want to take advantage of the sale, let's talk.  You don't want the Monster, I'll work with you and find a way to save you more $$$.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I don't know if Minelab did this just before the Ax release on purpose or not, but I sure find it very interesting of the timing.

The strength of the USA dollar with respect to other currencies (including the Aussie dollar) probably makes it easy for them to do this.  Christmas coming; sales slowing in the northern hemisphere (exception:  Manticore).  Surplus of the going-out-of-style GM1000?  We've been begging for competition and nothing says ML can't play in that game.  What would we rather see, higher prices??

• Like 3

Yep, it does seem to be a USA only deal.  The USD being sky high and the stupidly high US Minelab pricing on high end machines have something to do with it for sure. 

If it is because of the Axiom that's great, competition is working as it should, good news for everyone.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Yep, it does seem to be a USA only deal.  The USD being sky high and the stupidly high US Minelab pricing on high end machines have something to do with it for sure. 

If it is because of the Axiom that's great, competition is working as it should, good news for everyone.

Would you do the deal?  Which one?