Pounded Site Still Producing

Very nice finds and pictures  . Yes difficult to beat the XPs in the iron trash this is their DNA .. What modes-settings were you using btw ? thx 

• Thanks 1

I like the trash too.

Good hunt.

• Thanks 1

Wow, it's like you never hunted it before. That's some nice finds. Everything nice and clean. IH is in great shape. Good ground.

• Thanks 1

What a great collection of finds! Like others have said it's like no one was ever there. 👍 The Deus is doing you good!

The medal is St. Benedict, a Catholic religious pendant. Here's one I found on the internet like it:il_794xN.3243265979_s6v8.jpg.ea4b4aa80b559b4c688272c1f070b28c.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Great finds, Glenn, you were on fire despite the almost cat-1 hurricane force winds! It's always a good day to be Glenn in CO! 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glenn, you consistently impress whether it's gold or coins&relics.  All that in one day's hunt?

That small container might be for pills.  What is the composition of the tokens?  Aluminum? They survived quite well.  That miner's tag looks like it's made of iron.  I have found brass ones but not iron, but I don't dig targets with dTID less than nickel 3-cent piece (except when gold detecting).  Along the lines of what JCR said, your junkpile looks like my best finds on many of my ghost town detects.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, palzynski said:

Very nice finds and pictures  . Yes difficult to beat the XPs in the iron trash this is their DNA .. What modes-settings were you using btw ? thx 

I'm using two different fast mode programs, one with pitch and one with 5 tones. Using different notch setting, along with different bottlecap and silencer settings to tame the iron that these sites have. Still experimenting with the settings, trying to find a custom program that will be my go to program for these type of sites.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1