Buy A Minelab GPZ 7000 Or GPX 6000, Get A Free Gold Monster!

And other free stuff with some other Minelab metal detectors. It’s not often you see a buy a detector, get another detector free deal. Like in all my years in this business, about never. Anyway, check out the Forum Classifieds or contact your favorite Minelab dealer for details.

0759528F-76B8-4B3E-B12D-80FA8EB6D4DD.jpeg

• Like 6

• The title was changed to Buy A Minelab GPZ 7000 Or GPX 6000, Get A Free Gold Monster!

Makes you wonder if the Gold Monster is near end of life and they're clearing out stock to make way for the Gold Monster 1500 Multi Frequency with Multi-IQ Gold Plus Enhanced.

It's a great deal though for someone in the market for either of the machines.

• Like 6

Yeah this is a 'run out' deal,  the GM1000 is getting the chop....OR sales are dropping and they need a cheap'ish carrot to dangle. A 2 for 1 deal happened when the 5000 sales dropped and they had a 2300-5000 package deal some years ago. Strange that they've added the 6000, its the only detector that seemed to be selling well. Unless thats changed? The 7000 is slated to be replaced next year soooo......

The upset ones who just a few days before this bought a detector but don’t get this deal. They are out there and they are not happy campers.

It’s said it’s better to be pissed off than pissed on but in this case they got it going and a coming . Well that’s what that day early new buyer is thinking now.

Chuck 

• Oh my! 1

What I should have said in my above post is your Minelab dealer is surprised about this as much as you are. The sad thing is if the deal you made with a Minelab dealer and been paid they will be hard press to help you getting that extra detector.

I almost had a deal going with a dealer and got shot out of the saddle because of it myself.

Chuck 

As a dealer,  it did surprise me of the free Gold Monster-1000, since it sells so well.  So either the market is really slow with the bad economy or they are trying to keep market-share from trying the Axiom, or combination of both?

Either way,  I'm here willing to help customers.  Heck if you already have a GM-1000 and were planning on stepping up to 6/7 and don't need Monster, let's talk and I'll work with you.

Definitely an interesting promo. 

• Like 6