Buy A Minelab GPZ 7000 Or GPX 6000, Get A Free Gold Monster!

I don't have a 6000 or a Monster but I have a wife and young kid that could use these light detectors.  This would have to be a new manufactured 6000 without the EMI issues.

We were in Quartzsite this weekend and I used the 800/11 and it handled the hot rocks better than I could remember.  No gold but it found lots of lead and pellets.  I wonder if the other two machines could have done better.

How much is that package price?  😊

• Like 3

In the last earnings call Codan held on August 22, management said they have a new gold detector(s) release planned for the second half of 2023.  A Monster (or SDC type) replacement makes sense and the timing of this deal isn't out of line with the commentary. 

Analyst -

"And the new gold detector releases that you've sort of spoken that might be in the pipeline, are they still in FY'23 event? Or are they pushed to later years now?"

CFO - 

"Second half of 2023."

Analyst - 

"Second half of '23, so around that sort of February period?"

CFO - 

" I think it's later than that. We've not really factored them into our comments, Jason, because they look more back end of the financial year. So..."

Whatever the case is, all we really know for sure is there is a great deal on the table for someone looking for this combo now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GPAA had a lifetime membership/free Gold Monster deal a while back- reselling my new and unopened GM from them made the lifetime membership pretty inexpensive.

After the speaker modification on my 6000 I’m not thinking of selling it anymore, so that’s fine for Minelab.  Besides there’s a well known dealer/tester-trainer on here that sells really nice used equipment and that is quite a great deal also.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I don't have a 6000 or a Monster but I have a wife and young kid that could use these light detectors.  This would have to be a new manufactured 6000 without the EMI issues.

We were in Quartzsite this weekend and I used the 800/11 and it handled the hot rocks better than I could remember.  No gold but it found lots of lead and pellets.  I wonder if the other two machines could have done better.

How much is that package price?  😊

Did you forget my # again Mitchel.😏

208-345-8898

I can assure you the GPX-6000 hits small lead birdshot every bit as much as a VLF and even deeper on occasion.  I think the area around Dome Rock would be great for the 6000 and especially if equipped with the CoilTek 10" GOLDHAWK coil.  Your weight total may not be heavy, but the gold count should be up there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Did you forget my # again Mitchel.😏

208-345-8898

I can assure you the GPX-6000 hits small lead birdshot every bit as much as a VLF and even deeper on occasion.  I think the area around Dome Rock would be great for the 6000 and especially if equipped with the CoilTek 10" GOLDHAWK coil.  Your weight total may not be heavy, but the gold count should be up there.

Yeah, I guess I need to trade mine in also Gerry, it’s a lousy gold detector- all it has been getting is birdshot, even more now with the update.😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Swegin said:

What does a new unused Monster go for?  A 6000 is $6000 - 15% = $5100 - a gold monster($500-600) Now you have a 6000 or $4600 or so.  Something to think about maybe.

I believe a new Monster at 5 or $600.00 is pretty cheap! I have been looking at them and there about $950.00 new.

Hey Guys,

Like Gerry mentioned, we both have been dealers for a long time and this is the first time I have seen a nearly $1000 detector included in a promo.  You normally see like a free coil, battery, pinpointer or such, but value wise this is the biggest giveaway I have ever seen.  It's limited time, up to Dec 31st of 2022, so anyone interested should contact their local or favorite Minelab dealer for sure.  

There are a few other promo's I added to the Classified section, so you can see those also, the SDC 2300 with a free battery and the Equinox 800 metal detector with a free 6" coil.  We also have a batch of the Artesian GPX 6000's, which have the 11" Mono and 17" Mono, rather than the 14" DD.  However, there could be a option to have all three coils! 🙂

There is a lot of speculation about why Minelab is doing this, such as slow sales with this economy, worried about the Garrett Axiom sales and such.  

Maybe Minelab's thought process is the Axiom at $4000, GPX 6000 at $6000, if they include a free $949 detector this makes the end user think more.  For another $1000 you essentially you get a FREE detector, so you and a partner can hunt together.  No clue ..... 

We have all the packages available and they will make great Holiday gifts.  Contact your nearest Minelab dealer to lock in as the supplies will be limited and demand probably high. 

God Bless,

Rob

• Like 2

For the Aussies and Kiwi's all upset we don't get a free GM when we buy a 6000 never fear, we pay $1000 AUD less than the US do when currency exchange is taken into account for the GPX 6000 even at the sky high US dollar.  Factor in the price of a GM and we can buy the 6000 and GM for almost the same price as their "special Christmas deal" all year round.

That's why Minelab have done it, the USD being so sky high they didn't want to lower the product price to adjust for the currency fluctuation as it would be hard to put it back up again when the US dollar corrects at some point, it is easier to make it look more enticing by adding free stuff for a limited time.

As a US customer the deal seems fantastic though as Rob pointed out, gets it down closer to the Axiom price by including the free stuff so it could well be the threat of competition and easy for them to do as it's a promo where they don't lose any money at all, they just lose some of their giant profit the high USD was giving them.

• Like 1