New Nokta Legend Experience

PSPR

3 hours ago, PSPR said:

I've got the v1.09 installed and also the Threshold Volume Update.  When they refer to "Resetting" the Legend after the update do they mean:

1. Holding down the Power/Settings buttons for 30 seconds?  Or

2. Holding the Pinpoint button Until Fd appears on the screen? Or

3. Both?

UPDATE:  I think I figured it out.  I couldn't get the Fd to appear until I did a reset by holding down the Power/Settings button for 30 seconds.  I think I am OK now with the update.

to do the factory reset = while the legend is booted up click the power button once it opens the first sub menu then move over to the little man that is user profiles once on the little man do not push the up arrow instead hold down on the pin point reject button you will see some lines start going around the screen keep holding the pin point reject until you see FD on the screen then release the pen point reject button, you have now performed a factory reset of the Legend

holding the power button down for 30 seconds has never been recommended by Delik or Nokta/macro in fact Delik has stated several times to not do that procedure to try and do a reset.

2 hours ago, DSMITH said:

I did mine with a gold paint pen, and I did my wife's in Orange paint pen the Orange really makes them pop, and makes the buttons even easier to see then the gold color, Initially i did mine with white and did not really care for the looks of white so I painted over the white with gold

I think that yellow really pops and looks good too.  I think orange probably works pretty good, too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DSMITH said:

to do the factory reset = while the legend is booted up click the power button once it opens the first sub menu then move over to the little man that is user profiles once on the little man do not push the up arrow instead hold down on the pin point reject button you will see some lines start going around the screen keep holding the pin point reject until you see FD on the screen then release the pen point reject button, you have now performed a factory reset of the Legend

holding the power button down for 30 seconds has never been recommended by Delik or Nokta/macro in fact Delik has stated several times to not do that procedure to try and do a reset.

At first that wouldn't work for me.  So, I did the other, holding the power button down then when it restarted I was able to do the Profile and the Pinpoint button to get the little revolving square then the Fd. I'll try and skip the Power button reset next update.  The uploads went without a hitch.  Anyway, I'm all set now.

Thanks, everyone, for you help and support.  I appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1