Final Trip Of 2022 To N. Nevada & Rye Patch Results

Fun trip with excellent saves and a great detector training class as always, Gerry! Looking forward to the 1 on 1 gold and space rock training down here in the warm and sunny Arizona desert.😎🌵

• Like 5

Looks as though everyone had a good hunt, did anyone use the outhouse by any chance.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gerry,

Aways, good to spend time with you chatting about one of our favorite subjects, Gold!  I tell you that 10” GoldHawk amazes me!  That was my second trip to Rye Patch with it on the end of my 6000.  2-Trips for a total of 20 nuggets.  I stopped a several of my old spots out there, it didn’t work on all of them in finding the leftovers!  But, I was finding nuggets in old dig holes and that includes 6000 holes…can’t believe the sensitivity of it.  Runs smooth with no issues and gets under and in between the brush like I hoped it would.  It’s a must have to keep the skunk off at Rye Patch and other haunts I need to revisit!  See ya on a future hunt and until the next!

LuckyLundy

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Looks as though everyone had a good hunt, did anyone use the outhouse by any chance.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Good guess VL, but it's not a concrete outhouse; someone on here should know what it is…🤔

• Like 2