Doc Will Have Axiom Stock Shortly, Supporting Doc Is Supporting Our Hobby

While several dealers have posted they have lists to get on, our friend Doc has been too busy to post, instead working in the background on case/cover designs for it I guarantee you. He and I spoke last night and he has a pallet full en-route to his Vegas warehouse.

Remember, supporting Doc also helps supports the ongoing R&D for future development of covers and products. You’ve seen all the work he put into the recent scoop development, that was never reflected by price increases.  I won’t get into all the people he helped by getting their gear back from consignment from the Gold Lady shop, or his helping manufactures do the same, he’s a true hero for us but always too shy to brag about what he does for us, supporting Doc means supporting our hobby.

While you’re there, check out his new GPAA Christmas bundles: https://docsdetecting.com/product/docs-gpaa-4-special-christmas-bundles/

http://docsdetecting.com it’s where the cool kids go for gear…..be cool, shop Doc!!! 😉

@Doc

• Like 1

I have to agree, Doc is a great guy and long time friend.  Doc has done amazing things for the electronic prospecting industry with his great products, Goldstalker, Goldscreamer, Doc's Brand and much more.  

Around the block we go ....

Rob

• Like 3

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Doc Will Have Stock Shortly, Supporting Doc Is Supporting Our Hobby

I appreciate all the unsolicited kind words.  I have found my niche.  I do love developing new products.  Keeps my old 73 year old mind from going dormant.

Doc

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

Heck Doc you still got baby fat at that age.

Chuck 

Hey Ridge Runner, I resemble that remark!

I have been trying though.  I had to Co-Vid seclusion weight gain that came from staying home and eating too much ice cream and watching Netflix.  I got to 180.  So I buckled down and started exercising and cutting out sweets and starches.  I am now down to 162,  But I would kill for a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts.

Doc

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Been buying quality products from Doc for a long dang time. Glad he still looks for ways to improve on the experience by offering products to make our hobby more enjoyable...

• Like 2

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Doc Will Have Axiom Stock Shortly, Supporting Doc Is Supporting Our Hobby