Stunning Medieval Diamond Wedding Ring Found

It would be love/hate to find something like that. Obviously it would be the most awesome thing ever(love) but then where do you go after that? The bucket will have been listed and then put away. A mere 14k men's wedding band will no longer light your candle. :biggrin:

• Like 2

Can't beat that around here 😄 I'll just go back to admiring my crusty zinc cents now 😟

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Glenn in CO said:

WOW! What a bucket lister😲

I wouldn't have even THOUGHT to put that on my bucket list.    Crazy amazing find for sure.   Right up there with Dragon Treasure.   

2 hours ago, Skate said:

It would be love/hate to find something like that. Obviously it would be the most awesome thing ever(love) but then where do you go after that? The bucket will have been listed and then put away. A mere 14k men's wedding band will no longer light your candle. :biggrin:

Cock your pistol is the expression my Dad would always use.

2 hours ago, Skate said:

Like a King in his counting room, you ALWAYS want MOAR.

Thanks for sharing this story as it just blows my mind away to even think that it would be possible to find such a thing with a metal detector.

One of these days I have to get some work in that part of the world just to be able to say I gave it a try.

• Like 2