Sovereign Gt With Nel 15 Inch vs CTX 3030

It will nail coins and jewelry at depth , it will loose an inch in the surf . I double sleeve the coil cords so there are no issues in the wet , it transitions nicely from the water to wet sand to dry sand , holds its own against newer machines , even after these years deathray

The MXT will work good on the Beach but I don't think it will match the Sovereign On the Beach, The BBS/FBS system is almost unbeatable on the beach except by a few PI machines, The MXT will Whoop it everywhere else, Mind you I would like to run my 15" MXT Max coil against it, I don't think there would be much in it,

john

The mxt should knock it over on the dry sand . Will probably get an extra inch or 2 in depth in the wet sand and swash . It has an  lcd display for target discrimination , faster recovery rate also , will be a close call, but like the ctx , although the ctx did not take the day , it would most days and the mxt should also . But who knows john the good old gt might take it out again :) 

He is using a 15inch nel attack on the wet sand . Hole looks 18 inches plus . How would the 9.5 concentric go john ?

Have not seen an mxt active in the swash on YouTube , where the waves come in 

And do you have 12,inch concentric for wet sand and water about 12 inches deep that I can get my hand on 

I have ordered the 12" Coil I prefer it for ploughed fields because you need the biggest coils for disturbed ground because most coils won't go very deep in ground that has Air pockets in it, But I will be using it for the beach.

You won't find any good Video's on YT about is because 99.9% of the people doing the videos are clowns and the for get about the fact that they are doing a review, I have just watched one fool doing a test on the 5.3 coil and it beeped on some very deep targets the only trouble is I wasted 10 minutes of my life and still don't know how deep they were, Lucky for me I know that it can hit coins 8 to 9 inches deep maybe more, And In all the videos people try so hard to make the MXT look good they run the machine way too hot and end up Blinding the machine showing very little results if any,

john

There is a guy on you tube , seems pretty good at what he does , you would after 30 years lol, preferrer  mxt pro , does the job well in parks and prospecting gold