Eric Foster Passed Away

It is with great sadness that I announce my good friend died Friday of an aggressive brain tumor. Eric was not only a genius, but he was a kind hearted soul. He will always be known for his many inventions in his life. God rest your soul Eric.

• Like 4
  • Sad 20
  • Oh my! 1

Good friends are always a tough loss. My sympathy to you and his family. RIP.

• Like 3

Sad to hear this. A real loss to his family, and the detector community. My condolences to his family and personal friends.

Jim

• Like 3

I am devastated by this news. I had been in regular contact over the past 20 years but things had gone quiet recently. I had planned to visit him shortly during my trip to the UK next week. 
To Eric, thank you for your amazing and invaluable contribution to the world of Pulse Induction detectors.

Eric recently restored and upgraded a like new Garrett XL500 pulse for me……It’s an amazing detector and I believe mostly his original design. I shall use it regularly in his memory.

RIP Eric……..many will remember you for a long time.

Tony

• Like 5

Hi i didnt know i ve been touch with a few times,he was a very nice guy a pioneer gor sure.

RIP Eric

I still got a Golscan g5c from him

RR

• Like 3

The Father of Pulse Technology, I got to know Eric while working on the Whites TDI Project. You will never be forgotten.

• Like 6

I was afraid of that, and unfortunately it happens' Eric Foster is an extraordinary character, we lose a genius of detection, a founding father. But Eric Foster has gone down in history, that's what makes me happy. In any case thank you for this sad news Caroline.

• Like 3

May Eric RIP.

Thanks for his contributions to our enjoyment of the pursuit of unseen treasure.

Eric Foster Inventions, Patents and Patent Applications - Justia Patents Search

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Eric Foster Passed Away