Eric Foster Old Photos

Photo 1: Eric in fine form with an early Aquasport PI detector ( early 1980’s I’m guessing)

Photo 2: Eric in his mad scientist laboratory making something awesome

Photo 3: Eric in Australia testing something (about 10 years ago)

Photo 4: Eric down at West Bay beach in Dorset UK. I think he was using his modified Vallon VMH3CS

Feel free to add more photos if you have them. I have one more to find in my archives which is Eric enjoying a pint of beer at an English pub.

Tony

CF88F76B-74E1-4639-9B7E-60708F0C338A.jpeg

ECD5D211-CE33-4690-ACE6-1A23FA327797.jpeg

134234CC-E040-44EB-B367-7CB75FB93357.jpeg

C003F024-7433-4A78-B460-92D93B1050A9.jpeg

• Like 8

I am doing my best to leave the information for Eric’s funeral here for those that may not check in regularly. If you are going to remove the post could you please add the info for others who might not have seen it yet ?
Eric Foster service on Zoom

Friday the 25th at 2pm British time

851 2635 9266 passcode 251122

• Like 1

I have added the Zoom details on one of the other detecting forums. That was where Eric posted quite a lot from about 20 years ago when he first introduced some of his first detectors…..Beachscan, Aquastar and Deepstar. 
I used to drool over those machines back then……never had the money at the time. I did purchase the Goldquest SS around 2004 and found plenty of gold with it too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tony said:

I have added the Zoom details on one of the other detecting forums. That was where Eric posted quite a lot from about 20 years ago when he first introduced  some of his first detectors…..Beachscan, Aquastar and Deepstar. 
I used to drool over those machines back then……never had the money at the time. I did purchase the Goldquest SS around 2004 and found plenty of gold with it too.

I had asked Carl to take care of that and another on Friendly. Thank you.