Looking For Used Tesoro Lst

Sure would like to have a gently used Tesoro Lobo Supertraq detector in good working order but under $250 ballpark. Had to trash mine as Tesoro went under and mine broke. still have 5 coils for it. It was the only detector I ever learned certain sounds were certain targets. Not the best depth but great on under 8 inch coins and a wonderful jewelry finder. Even got a gold specimen at Ganes creek years ago with it. Good memories.

-Tom V-  Indiana

43 minutes ago, tvanwho said:

Sure would like to have a gently used Tesoro Lobo Supertraq detector in good working order but under $250 ballpark. Had to trash mine as Tesoro went under and mine broke. still have 5 coils for it. It was the only detector I ever learned certain sounds were certain targets. Not the best depth but great on under 8 inch coins and a wonderful jewelry finder. Even got a gold specimen at Ganes creek years ago with it. Good memories.

-Tom V-  Indiana

I just put one on Ebay @ $275 starting bid.

2 hours ago, tvanwho said:

Thanks, I saw it, wish it were $250 shipped?It looks a lot nicer than the beat up unit that was $229 but now marked down to $139.

Check out the one on there from Alaska for $350. 

the Lobo  in Alaska at $350 looks like it went thru World War 3 and it was priced at $139 yesterday, $ 229 2 weeks ago, dunno why the price keeps jumping up and down worse than the stock market? Am staying clear of that one. Another one came up from Surprise ,Arizona in good shape so I did the Buy it Now for $225 and shipping but had to pay a tax too, so $280, but they do give 30 days money back.

1 hour ago, tvanwho said:

the Lobo  in Alaska at $350 looks like it went thru World War 3 and it was priced at $139 yesterday, $ 229 2 weeks ago, dunno why the price keeps jumping up and down worse than the stock market? Am staying clear of that one. Another one came up from Surprise ,Arizona in good shape so I did the Buy it Now for $225 and shipping but had to pay a tax too, so $280, but they do give 30 days money back.

I saw that one too. My thoughts were that it's so hot there and people leave things in their cars...

On 11/22/2022 at 6:48 AM, tvanwho said:

Thanks, I saw it, wish it were $250 shipped?It looks a lot nicer than the beat up unit that was $229 but now marked down to $139.

Mine just sold for $418 delivered. It kind of surprised me.

• Like 1

The LST I got for $280 shipped price arrived in days from Arizona.Unfortunately the lower shaft was shattered and totally unuseable. Dunno why the seller did not catch this? But fortunately,I had leftover parts from my old LST, and was able to find a lower rod and made it work. Tested all my old coils  but my 9x8 refuses to detect any metal. The others all work ok. Never had issues with the 9 x8 before? Checked it and no cable rips, the connector insides are clean,, wonder if the cable is broken inside? Does anybody know about the aftermarket Tesoro coils? NEL and others? Some really large ones out there but dunno if they get more depth or just more area covered?