All Relics Day, Whatzits Updated

Threaded piece with bolt holes must have been used to mount something, maybe a threaded rod went to it? Others look like crude rope guides. Might have been from a wagon or farm equipment?

Love finding odd bits and trying to figure out what they are.

• Like 3

Nice hunt.

• Thanks 1

Good hunt, not sure on your mystery items, but pretty sure I've found one of those flange things, and the other thing might be gun related.  Then again 🤔

• Like 1

Once again a good hunt for you with some strange looking things. The buttons are nice as well and hope you find many more nice relics in the future.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Gold Seeker said:

Not knowing the size of the flange thing or the material...but it reminds me of the flange of a ball catch, usually used on the top of a door.

Image result for brass ball catch

Thanks, I don't know how old ball catches are but It could be. This object is brass and probably 100+ years old. 👍

17 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Good hunt, not sure on your mystery items, but pretty sure I've found one of those flange things, and the other thing might be gun related.  Then again 🤔

Thanks! Not very exciting but I'm a real relic fan.

It looked like something to do with scissors. 😀 It seems to have had a second loop at one time. A really strange one, Maybe I'll find the rest of it.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Once again a good hunt for you with some strange looking things. The buttons are nice as well and hope you find many more nice relics in the future.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

Thanks VL. 

It's going to get tougher to stay safe, shotgun season started recently. Time to get out the blaze! Guess I should put the antlers away. 🤣

• Haha 2

• The title was changed to All Relics Day, Whatzits Updated