Another 2022 Release From Minelab?

☠ Cipher

My main interest is to see if the 2 D screen separates iron better, since they have split it up above and below the 12 line. If it acknowledges bottle caps, rusty tin shards (from cans) large solid iron and stainless steel from non ferrous items and has fast recovery, it will be a winner at relic sites. If it's just a Nox II, addressing the known flaws, they will have a huge public outcry. So far Minelab has always delivered something different, but limited, so I'm expecting a bit better than the Nox and most or all of what the E Trac/ CTX had to offer. We'll find out shortly, I'm sure.

45 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

My main interest is to see if the 2 D screen separates iron better, since they have split it up above and below the 12 line. If it acknowledges bottle caps, rusty tin shards (from cans) large solid iron and stainless steel from non ferrous items and has fast recovery, it will be a winner at relic sites. If it's just a Nox II, addressing the known flaws, they will have a huge public outcry. So far Minelab has always delivered something different, but limited, so I'm expecting a bit better than the Nox and most or all of what the E Trac/ CTX had to offer. We'll find out shortly, I'm sure.

You are confusing the two different detectors about to release with each other. What you want is the Manticore. It’s where Multi-IQ2 will live.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

A direct replacement for the Equinox 800 and 600. 800 at least. Manticore replaces the E-Trac.

oops I thought the topic was the manticore just being a nox II. Sorry about that..... I need more turkey!!!

Stylized Zs, 1+1+2+2+2=8

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Stylized Zs, 1+1+2+2+2=8

Could be skins for the Manticore like they have for the Go Find.  I really don't care for the "skins" unless it would make it invisible to others around you.  Stealth Detecting.