Thank You Garrett Electronics & My 1 Year Axiom Thoughts

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

possibly with a better build quality too

I’m sure there will be people who have issues of one sort or another. I’m also even more sure that U.S. customers will be dealing direct with the factory on those problems, and that Garrett will give them their typical 110% top notch service.

• Like 5

Hoping the Garrett is a goody production wise. Looks great👍👍

Always cringe when I see people put gold in their mouths. Used to do it. Once ended up in hospital on a drip, oxygen and in isolation on cocktail of antibiotics and who knows what else. Turned out was some virus from the ground. Last thing id done the day before being admitted, virtually on life support was putting several bits of gold in my mouth. The day I did that was driving home and felt ultra sick. Dr confirmed it was a virus common in the ground. Id ingested it. Took me 12 months to fully recover. Never again. 😖

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 5

Australia, where even the soil tries to kill you 🙂

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Smigo said:

Dr confirmed it was a virus common in the ground. Id ingested it.

Brother in law advised he saw a vid of a bloke warning the same thing.  Got a bacterial infection that ate away a lot of his mouth/cheek.  Good practice to avoid.  

• Oh my! 2

5 minutes ago, Northeast said:

Brother in law advised he saw a vid of a bloke warning the same thing.  Got a bacterial infection that ate away a lot of his mouth/cheek.  Good practice to avoid.  

Yes, you are correct, wasn't virus, was bacteria. I call everything I get sick from Virus.

Damn ill tell you what. For that 12 months I struggled to even add things up in my head. Before that I could do it within seconds. After I really had to think about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

• The title was changed to Thank You Garrett Electronics & My 1 Year Axiom Thoughts