The Competition Heats Up

Norvic

There has been a Xmas promotion in OZ, an EQ600 thrown in with a new Z and 6K, in the US a Monster but what is the above dramatic vid about? The Manticore and the ??????? . Maybe Garrett your finally taking the gold, good stuff...... 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to The Competition Heats Up

Eq upgrade? I have the feeling it`s bigger maybe GPZ 2s release announcement? JP`s been quiet for months, too quiet.... Ah.... I`m falling into MLs marketing ploy? Only a week away and we`ll know or will we?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Norvic said:

Eq upgrade? I have the feeling it`s bigger maybe GPZ 2s release announcement? JP`s been quiet for months, too quiet.... Ah.... I`m falling into MLs marketing ploy? Only a week away and we`ll know or will we?

The GPZ8 is supposedly due in 2023 and we always hear about these things via the Codan Investor advice first. Next shareholder meeting is in Jan/Feb??? Probably something less joyous than the GPZ8 methinks....

• Like 1

I noticed the same, Norvic. JP is missing in action on DP. That for sure means the "GPZ8" is coming. If the release date would be 2023 (and not sometime in 2025...) that could mean trouble for the Axiom sales. Considering the high price tag of the GPZ8, advanced prospectors might think hard whether to buy the Axiom now and then the GPZ in addition, or to wait for the GPZ release. Considering that the Axiom would for sure be no match to the new GPZ, this could become an issue. Also considering the high price tag for the Axiom which for sure does not help. I could see that beginner prospectors would buy the Axiom, and the advanced ones the GPZ. All speculations from my end, but assuming Bruce Candy will not disapoint with the new flagship ML detector, the Axiom thunder could be muted. ML for sure knows how critical timing is.

GC

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Aureous said:

The GPZ8 is supposedly due in 2023 and we always hear about these things via the Codan Investor advice first. Next shareholder meeting is in Jan/Feb??? Probably something less joyous than the GPZ8 methinks....

People were saying in 2021 that the GPZ8 is due in 2022.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3