Thanksgiving Day Gold

Awesome finds all around!

I'm impressed you found both gold and silver today in a park.  That's no easy feat.  The fact you dug a "1" for that silver chain shows real dedication.  Nicely done.  :biggrin:

And yes, I'm jealous of your nice zinc penny, haha.  

Great hunt and done in record time too. Nice gold!

Thanks fellas I’m out of likes today lol...yes Cal I will dig ones with the Nox once in a while looking for those gold chains this one was a small silver instead. What was surprising was that fork came out of the ground in the condition you see there and it’s been there since the 1940’s ...that’s some good Stainless right there. Had a good hunt  all around this morning and  made my day..

strick

• Like 3

I concur....digging "1"s and zinc penny signals in a park is hardcore - well done!!

• Like 1

Fantastic hunt and glad to see the saves you came up with.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Compass said:

I concur....digging "1"s and zinc penny signals in a park is hardcore - well done!!

I’m only hard core for a little while then go back to cherry picker lol...but to be honest I can’t stand passing up targets....so many chains will read low as you know and they can be the heaviest gold prizes.  And the zinc pennies....how do they sink so deep in the turf.? My ctx came back from the shop so I’ll be using that for more turf hunting although it’s not good for small chains it’s great for rings. 

Strick 

• Like 4