Membership Check In Or Be Purged (Completed)

Steve,i think you will find alot of detecting forums are identical to this one with Lurkers,Spammers can also be another big problem as well but as luck would have it this forum does not get many of those.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RickUK said:

Steve,i think you will find alot of detecting forums are identical to this one with Lurkers,Spammers can also be another big problem as well but as luck would have it this forum does not get many of those.

We get lots of spammers, but they are blocked, and the few that get through…. Hugh and I have fun nuking them asap, so most people never see them. My thanks to members that use the report function when they see spam posts - it helps a lot. :smile: But yeah, getting rid of these accounts does help with that, as spammers like to open sleeper accounts they can act on down the road.

• Like 3

Well, I guess i'm safe for now. I've certaily got my share of posts here LOL. Best website ever.

• Like 1

Think I am safe, I have two accounts do to I am hatched form a Dino egg  🤔,  not computer literate. If there is anyway to combine Hot Sauce and Irondigger together would be great. I post on both, accessible on cell phone on one account and laptop on another account, with computer going down and losing passwords over the years I have two accounts. 

• The title was changed to Membership Check In Or Be Purged (Completed)