Membership Check In Or Be Purged (Completed)

Thank you for the update about this purge, I want to keep my grandfathers account open for a while longer so I will also post something from there if that is alright.

Thanks for all you do Steve with this great place to learn something that so many enjoy.

• Like 3

Please don't delete me, yes I know I am dead but I still help my grandson from time to time with the 800 I left him.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Valens Legacy said:

Thank you for the update about this purge, I want to keep my grandfathers account open for a while longer so I will also post something from there if that is alright.

Thanks for all you do Steve with this great place to learn something that so many enjoy.

The only accounts that will be deleted are those that have never had a post, ever. As long as there was one post in the last ten years, the account will be fine. But if you want to be double sure, posting something won’t hurt.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think this is a very nice forum and I’ll continue to share tests and opinions..

• Like 1

Got my vote 👍

12 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The only accounts that will be deleted are those that have never had a post, ever. As long as there was one post in the last ten years, the account will be fine. But if you want to be double sure, posting something won’t hurt.

Guess I am safe then LOL

even though I venture into other sites this is the site I come to, to see what level headed posters and knowledgeable detectorist post up, I love this site because of all the knowledgeable posters

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Membership Check In Or Be Purged (Completed)