Membership Check In Or Be Purged (Completed)

I 'm outta likes already but I still can post! 

WOW , Welcome to all who came out from "the dark side" .

Especially Harvey . Keep the dream alive Bud ! You have plenty to add here I'm sure !

Maybe tell us some of your detecting secrets ? 😜...

All of you just pulled that chair up a little closer to the campfire  !

Good place to warm up that sore detector's elbow !

• Haha 1

It has been a while since I posted but life throws us a surprise every now and then.

Anyway great forum Steve actually I consider this one the best in the industry.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards and happy holidays to all.

• Like 2

This it turns out,  is an interesting thread, just to see the folks who don't post much but do love this forum.   Maybe there should be an annual "purge"  just so all of us can show appreciation for the information that we get just by reading and hearing what others have as challenges, and the rewards from diligence in seeking treasure.  I know that I am thankful for this forum and for Steve H. in his sharing of his knowledge and experience.   Also thankful that my post count is greater than zero.  

:minelab::fisher::tesoro::whites:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Jim P. said:

Thanks for putting up with us lurkers Steve. I don't remember if I've ever posted or not, but I do read and learn a few times a month. Later...Jim P.

Nothing to put up with if a person only lurks - it's some of the posts that need putting up with! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Seriously, lurkers are very welcome, they simply do not need an account and space on my server to do it. The membership list is 325 pages long now.

Again, nobody need worry as long as the system shows they have a post. It shows you posted twice before Jim, so now your post count is three! Better safe than sorry, and as sodbuster has noted, turned out to be a more fun thread than I thought or intended when I started it. 

• Like 2

I am asking this because I am genuinely curious. Why have an account if there is no desire to post? Anyone can read the forum without registering. People seem to want an account just to have an account? Do people join to PM only? I’m kinda scratching my head here.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Membership Check In Or Be Purged (Completed)