Membership Check In Or Be Purged (Completed)

Hi from Rod , I read a lot , don't post enough sorry , but don't purge me 🤓

What Klunker Said, Lol !!! Soon to add Nugget Finder 12" coil....

Great informative forum, I visit every day !!

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 9:31 AM, Yoda said:

Great informative forum, I visit every day !!

Judging by your list of interests, I'd be really interested to see you post if you have any active projects you've built or are working on.

I'm not a scientist but I have a BS in physics so I have a bit in common, and I'm pretty interested in some of that stuff but don't really have the experience building/deploying it yet, and I really think one focus of prospecting/exploration moving forward needs to be in UAV's/remote sensing (not to be confused with LRL's for those unfamiliar) in terms of covering wide scale areas in less time, and then going in with higher resolution tools (like metal detectors) later. 

I know there are few people here that already have some basic working UAV based sensors for prospecting, but they are pretty private about it, often for good reason. But it's not something we see posted about much.

• Like 2

I've been lurking on this forum for years under another username (which I'm happy to let go of in the purge) and haven't really felt confident to post. Over the time I've gained soooo much knowledge how and where to find gold and the most appropriate tools and equipment to use. Thanks Steve and all the other amazing people here for everything you share - you're all awesome!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up, still here!

• The title was changed to Membership Check In Or Be Purged (Completed)