Greeting From Roseburg, Oregon

Joe

I am a long time reader. My current metal detectors are, Equinox, Whites TDI pro, TDI SL, and MXT all pro. Been detecting for 13 years, although I've taken the last year off due to a  shoulder injury. Should be repaired in mid December, may be able to start detecting in 4 to 6 months, if health permits. Love to coin hunt, and occasionally pretend to be looking for gold. Although I'm an expert at finding a lot of lead. I've learned a lot by reading this Forum.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Joe said:

I am a long time reader. My current metal detectors are, Equinox, Whites TDI pro, TDI SL, and MXT all pro. Been detecting for 13 years, although I've taken the last year off due to a  shoulder injury. Should be repaired in mid December, may be able to start detecting in 4 to 6 months, if health permits. Love to coin hunt, and occasionally pretend to be looking for gold. Although I'm an expert at finding a lot of lead. I've learned a lot by reading this Forum.

Welcome Joe. You have a lot more years under your belt than me, and also more detectors! 😀 Thanks for diving in, and I hope you are ready and able to detect again very soon. 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome from East Texas. Hope you make a full recovery quick.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Greeting From Roseburg, Oregon