New Guy From Connecticut

Reelized

Been searching for info on my new machine, Nokta legend and a pulse dive pointer. Came across this forum and I  liked what I was reading and how the members interacted.I also read Steve's post about the forum and why it was started.Looks to be my kind of place. The wife and I are getting more into detecting and she has been wanting to go as much as we can on the weekends. We joined a local club, Yankee Territory Coinshooters. We've been able to do a couple club hunts which has been fun. She uses an AT pro and I have my new Legend(bought without her knowing and asked for forgiveness after the box arrived and I was questioned about it). We are enjoying the exercise and the fun of the hunt. I know I will learn from the site and hopefully get good enough to add to the site

Thanks Mike

• Like 9

Welcome to you & your wife from East Texas.

• Like 2

Welcome, Mike!  Nice to read that you and your spouse are both into detecting.  And you've got capable primary tools already.  Hopefully you'll get some mild winter weather to allow you to get out, but if not you'll be even more fired up when spring arrives.  Lots of history there in CT and I'm sure much is still awaiting discovery.  (Oh, and some Atlantic beaches, too.)

• Like 2

Welcome to the greatest forum on the internet with almost anything you could ever ask for in detecting.

The people here are happy to share their knowledge with those that want to learn more about their machines and will help you in any way they can.

You and your wife have a great hunt and stay safe out there.

• Like 3

Mike  

The first time you come home with a gold ring plus a nice big diamond in it she’ll be saying Honey why didn’t you get that detector sooner.

Son I can tell you after that you can’t do no wrong. Well almost no wrong!

Glad you made it here and we all love show & tell.

For what it’s worth I’m from central Texas. 
The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 3