Manticore In Arizona

He said it.  haha

12 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

But this detector is clearly not targeting the gold prospecting market.

Why demonstrate the first Manticore in Arizona?  Then, why not test it on nuggets in this video?  Was that one of the targets?

2 hours ago, strick said:

Gerry don't forget you are Santa for some of us... and watching Santa play with the toys before he hands them out to the kids is not a good look...just sayin lol 

strick 

Gerry is going to Mexico with the first Manticore he gets.  I hope he is leaving someone in the office to ship out YOUR Manticore to you, strick!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, strick said:

Gerry don't forget you are Santa for some of us... and watching Santa play with the toys before he hands them out to the kids is not a good look...just sayin lol 

strick 

Hey, You know I need to test it out 1st and make sure it's a great product for my Loyal and worthy (deep pocket) customers.  I'm going to swing into Chicago and grab one before I head to warm weather beaches.  Be patient my friends and your Christmas list just might get checked off.

Pic is one of my better MX trips when I tested the CoilTek coil for them.

AllCoil1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PSPR said:

Gerry is going to Mexico with the first Manticore he gets.  I hope he is leaving someone in the office to ship out YOUR Manticore to you, strick!

Hey,  You'll have all the dealers pissed off at me again.  I assure you all 100%, Minelab USA has not sent me a Manticore.  Heck they don't even know when they are shipping me and or how many.  Even if Minelab USA gets some next week.  Then they ship to the distributors and the distributors ship to dealers.  I'm not expecting Minelab USA in Chicago to have detectors in my hands until around mid December.  Even then, how many will I get?

About time for me to relax in a warm climate area for a few days and then get ready for the storm.  Besides, sometimes I have to keep the boss happy and she is certainly work keeping.Christmas.thumb.jpg.c396e5af5e271f03c74c0fc7e9c576b7.jpg

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I'm next expecting Minelab USA in Chicago to have detectors in my hands until around mid December.  Even then, how many will I get?

About time for me to relax in a warm climate area for a few days and then get ready for the storm.  Besides, sometimes I have to keep the boss happy and she is certainly work keeping.Christmas.thumb.jpg.c396e5af5e271f03c74c0fc7e9c576b7.jpg

Good to know you aren't just heading south to play while customers wait and wait. :biggrin:  Mine will come directly from the distributor so maybe I'll get mine sooner than many.  I'll be sure to let everyone here know when it ships so you know they are at the distributors.  Of course, that assumes I even get one in the first shipment.  :smile:

10 minutes ago, PSPR said:

Of course, that assumes I even get one in the first shipment.  :smile:

That's the potential problem, how many?  When NOX came out, most dealers received 1, some got 2 and I with a couple other received 4.  If the release goes the same way and I have 4 customers waiting, I know they'll be just as happy to wait a few days longer while I test the waters.  Heck, we've been teased and stretched since Aug. right, what's another couple weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I'm going to swing into Chicago and grab one before I head to warm weather beaches.

You must be serious about getting your hands on one ASAP.  Chicago isn't exactly on the beeline to Mexico from your place.  And are you going to use "going to the Boise State (American football) Bowl game" as an excuse for holding up *MY* delivery, too?  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As we know they're in a cost cutting phase at the moment to keep profits as high as possible.  Until the second much larger batch arrives with sea freight the first batch will be coming by plane.  They've secured a great price with a small shipping company to get the first batch of Manticores across to the US by plane, unfortunately freight capacity is very limited on the plane so only 3 detectors will arrive in the US by mid December, the second batch will be much larger coming by sea but unfortunately they can't give an ETA on this batch yet.

Plane.jpg.1139f7d6abd18c772a76a61704019eb8.jpg

We've been waiting for months already, what's another few months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1