Deus Shafts Update -- Production To Begin Soon

steveg

Production of parts for the first batch of Deus shafts is nearing completion. Some parts shipments have now arrived, and the rest are shipping over the course of the next week. I expect all parts to arrive by roughly Dec. 10, and then will be initiating the first production run of 32 shafts immediately thereafter.

At this point, all 32 shafts have been reserved by customers. As soon as the parts arrive, and have been inspected, I'll be ordering the next batch of parts, for the next production run. Expect the second batch of shafts to be ready to ship by roughly late January.

Thank you all for your patience. This has been a long/complex project, but I think the wait will be worth it, as I am very pleased with how everything has come together. This should prove to be a top-notch shaft that will improve upon the stock shaft immensely.

I will be contacting each customer as soon as parts arrive, for final confirmation of interest, and invoicing. Thanks to all of you who have offered suggestions/advice along the way, to my excellent field testers, and to all of my customers. The end to the long wait is now in sight... 🙂

Thanks!

Steve

• Like 6

• The title was changed to Deus Shafts Update -- Production To Begin Soon

6 hours ago, steveg said:

The end to the long wait is now in sight... 🙂

Been waiting for this post, Steve. 👍

• Like 1