Manticore Now Shipping To Dealers!

Swegin

• The title was changed to Manticore Now Shipping To Dealers!

51 minutes ago, Swegin said:

Looks like Minelab has started to ship these. Minelab made a post on Facebook about 15 minutes ago.

Not so fast my friend.  They are shipping to the countries main headquarters, not the dealers.  You guys started my phone to blow up and I could not understand why.  No worries, at least some of my customers will get them pre-Christmas.  Hopefully dealers get good allotments and not trickle in like the Equinox did.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Not so fast my friend.  They are shipping to the countries main headquarters, not the dealers.  You guys started my phone to blow up and I could not understand why.  No worries, at least some of my customers will get them pre-Christmas.  Hopefully dealers get good allotments and not trickle in like the Equinox did.

I thought you were bored.......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

yep, here is the image.

1311928263_manticoreshipping.jpg.6d54b4d6528a2645c755afe2abe82e1e.jpg

So, what's the announcement on this 1st of December then, obviously not the Mantymoore shipping as they announced that early so that when they said they'd likely be shipping in November they scraped in by a day 🙂

• Like 1

But Simon, that will only make two good news at the same time, the same but twice in a row! the account is good.

• Like 1

My dealer in Paris told me this morning that he will receive two and that he will make videos. I think there will be some for influencers in priority so videos on the beaches, fields, gold zones without delay while waiting for the destokage And hoping that they go by plane at least for the first customers.

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

So, so glad to be sitting out the Minelab waiting list hoopla insanity this time around...I know its both a blessing and a curse to you dealers.  Will get around to checking this out sometime next year after I have full year on my current flagship detector.  I presume they'll still be manufacturing these MontyCore's six months from now, dontcha think?  Or I may hop on board one dumped to ebay by delusional pseudo detectorists who figure out it's not Harry Potter's  magic wand (no detector is) and who still don't realize that hard work, learning and clicking with your machine (whatever it may be), research, location, location, location, and a little bit o' Luck are the true ingredients for successful and enjoyable detecting.  After all, just because you own a set of Tiger Wood's golf clubs or LeBron James' shoes doesn't mean you can play like them. 🤣🤣🤪

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Sitting the waiting list out but it sure will be good to see the avalanche of youtuber and forum reports this winter.   Plus whatever turns up Dec. 1.  Anyway i think it's going to be a fantastic machine.  

• Like 1