Manticore Now Shipping To Dealers!

Swegin

6 hours ago, Dewalt said:

Well first ever post on here, have learnt heaps by reading etc.

I have just returned home with my New Manticore.

Probably one of the first but i am in the same State as Minelab In Australia.

Just letting People know they are on the move :). Hopefully of to the beach tonight.

Good for you on getting one, is there a manual in the box?

Hey Guys, i will see about starting a thread on what i find etc. Should be interesting as i have only had experience with gold detectors so will be only going on the quick start found in the box.

Have had no luck with full instructions on there site as yet and sent of a email to them.

• Like 2

@PhaseTech now has one too! I saw his fancy photo of his in his man cave! He made me jealous.

• Like 2

Oddly, they haven't announced a release date for the Manticore or the two new Equinox's.

Gerry says the Manticore isn't even in the U.S. yet.  Even though Minelab says they have shipped this week.  I guess once again we are back to in-limbo.   :angry:

But, there is a user on the facebook Manticore user page that says his dealer says he has been alotted 18 units in the first shipment which are on the way to the distributor.  We'll see.

Where are the U.S. Manticores?  On a slow boat from Singapore or Malaysia?  Has anyone seen one yet or know how close they are?

I hope it isn't like ordering something from Asia on Amazon.  That often can take one to two months.

Well, I've been contacted by my dealer, I'll have a Manticore next week by the looks of it as long as shipping behaves itself.

Paid for it a few minutes ago.  No sign of the accessory coils yet though, of course I'll be getting them though, the 11" is the coil I don't want, the 8x5.5 and 15x12" are the ones I do want....  

• Like 8

8 hours ago, phrunt said:

No sign of the accessory coils yet though, of course I'll be getting them though, the 11" is the coil I don't want, the 8x5.5 and 15x12" are the ones I do want....  

Not sure if this has been asked, sorry if it has.    Will the Equinox coils work on the Manticore?  Is that a known yes, an unknown or a known no?  

1 minute ago, Northeast said:

Not sure if this has been asked, sorry if it has.    Will the Equinox coils work on the Manticore?  Is that a known yes, an unknown or a known no?  

Well, I'm guessing it's a no seeing that if you go to their website and click on accessory coils for the Manticore they're different coils.  I think it's been said because of the 50% extra power to the coil they won't work with Nox coils, something like a nuclear chain reaction starts and your coil explodes with the potential to destroy your entire neighborhood or something, I can't remember the full story but they're not cross compatible.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3