Manticore Now Shipping To Dealers!

Swegin

That's the same situation I'm in.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Geordiedan said:

They're in transit from distributor to the dealer, so they were ringing the folks on their preorder list to take pay with the intention of getting them back out the door the same day they come in.  

I didn't ask how many they were getting but they confirmed I was in the first batch so likely to be one of the first UK customers in the wild to lay hands on one 🙂

Good deal.  At least they have landed in the U.K. and it won't be long now for you.

I think phrunt said he would have his this week.  Hope it is in the mail to him already.

• Like 2

Pre orders are being filled in Aust . Would be interesting to get some idea of the numbers . Mine is in the mail so should have it next week .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PSPR said:

Good deal.  At least they have landed in the U.K. and it won't be long now for you.

I think phrunt said he would have his this week.  Hope it is in the mail to him already.

We can only conclude that the first arrive by plane in the first world delivery. Thanks for the information...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, la torche said:

We can only conclude that the first arrive by plane in the first world delivery. Thanks for the information...

Well, it's been a week so that plane must be flying all around the world with the U.S. as the last stop.  Or maybe it is just a little Cessna and they take a few then have to go back and get some more then they deliver those and go back to get some more and on and on.  :ohmy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, PSPR said:

Well, it's been a week so that plane must be flying all around the world with the U.S. as the last stop.  Or maybe it is just a little Cessna and they take a few then have to go back and get some more then they deliver those and go back to get some more and on and on.  :ohmy:

In these Christmas times, your vision of the Cessna reminds me of the story of the Colibri. "There was a gigantic fire in the forest and all the animals had fled except for a small animal, the Hummingbird, which went and came back to the forest from a pool of water where it drew drops. The others asked him, 'What 'is what Hummingbird does'' And when he had an empty beak, he answered them ... well I'm doing my part.

• Like 1

That's so true, la torche.  Looks like another day without a Manticore Cessna shipment arriving.  I guess I'll go do something constructive like writing a Christmas check to Toys For Tots or the local food bank.  Maybe that will remind me what is really important in life.

• Like 1

I'm in glorious (but cold) Canada. Was just told by my dealer that he is expecting a Manticore shipment on the 21st (2 weeks from now). woo hoo! I'll do the ~ 45 minute drive over there and pick it up in person...cheers

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, canslawhero said:

I'm in glorious (but cold) Canada. Was just told by my dealer that he is expecting a Manticore shipment on the 21st (2 weeks from now). woo hoo! I'll do the ~ 45 minute drive over there and pick it up in person...cheers

At least it is on the way to you and before Christmas.  But I sure hope the row boat Minelab sent them on to Canada doesn't have any problems navigating the fridged waters of the northern hemisphere.

Now that I think about it, Minelab Americas is in the Chicago area so everyone in North America is probably looking at the same time frame.