Manticore Now Shipping To Dealers!

Swegin

i find that photo of the girl on the beach with her Manticore funny, she's got it reduced down in size, she must detect walking along on her knees to need it that size on the beach.  Her coil cable is too neat for someone that just squished it down, its wrapped as if shes using it small.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, phrunt said:

find that photo of the girl on the beach with her Manticore funny, she's got it reduced down in size, she must detect walking along on her knees to need it that size on the beach.  Her coil cable is too neat for someone that just squished it down, its wrapped as if

No, I am sure she just used it as a pinpointer for her 7000 that is not shown in the picture 😉

And who is that mysterious person with the large shoes?

How to tell when the Manticore shipment hits U.S. shores.  If your dealer isn't on top of his contact at the distributor or Minelab Americas here is how you can tell when they arrive.  Of course, this FREE service might have a delay built in that I am unaware of.  Otherwise just scroll down and see if any large shipments have arrived at Minelab Americas.  In some cases it even says what has arrived and how many.

https://importkey.com/search/minelab

• Like 1

My dealer confirmed there are only 14 Manticore units he is aware of being shipped to distributors.  He sounds like he is angry that Minelab isn't shipping more and faster to the U.S.  There are a lot of people here waiting for these machines.  :angry:

• Sad 1

I ordered on August 27th. The day the place I ordered from started taking orders. I don't know if I was first, but almost have to to be in top 5. I think he is only getting one out of the first batch.

• Sad 2

I hope you do get one and quickly, longbow62.

Not being one to hold my disgust inside (yeah, I'm a grumpy old man :angry:), I contacted Minelab and let them know they need to get more Manticores out the door to the U.S. quickly if they don't want to anger American customers.  Afterall, we were sort of promised "By Christmas" from their full page advertisement in Prospector Magazine.

I've probably made sure we won't see anymore Manticores here until February with my tart message to them!!  :ohmy:  But, it made me feel better not just sitting here being a patsy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, phrunt said:

i find that photo of the girl on the beach with her Manticore funny, she's got it reduced down in size, she must detect walking along on her knees to need it that size on the beach.  Her coil cable is too neat for someone that just squished it down, its wrapped as if shes using it small.

Funny I never even looked at the detector lol 

strick

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Well no Manticore for me today like hoped, the consignment hasn't even left Australia yet.   At least a week yet I'd say.

• Oh my! 1