Jump to content

13” Coil


Carolina

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Carolina said:

Looks like the 13” coil is available now in the US ! Woohoo !!!

Ordered mine yesterday. 🥳

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm absolutely not interested in extra depth, I seriously doubt I'll hit deeper stuff here. What I want is elliptical swing coverage on the beach, but I've seen hints that it's not gonna do much there either. Maybe I'm just collecting all three... 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

I'm absolutely not interested in extra depth, I seriously doubt I'll hit deeper stuff here. What I want is elliptical swing coverage on the beach, but I've seen hints that it's not gonna do much there either. Maybe I'm just collecting all three... 🤔

Well you can't have too many coils! 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I'm absolutely not interested in extra depth, I seriously doubt I'll hit deeper stuff here. What I want is elliptical swing coverage on the beach, but I've seen hints that it's not gonna do much there either. Maybe I'm just collecting all three... 🤔

I'm curious why you think it's not going to get you the extra coverage on the beach? I haven't ordered one yet but the beach is why I would get one if I do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Skate said:

I'm curious why you think it's not going to get you the extra coverage on the beach? I haven't ordered one yet but the beach is why I would get one if I do.

Saw a video by "someone" that marked the effective coverage from the center of the coil. It was about 7" on a 12" deep ring. It's more than the 11", but shouldn't it be almost twice that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Saw a video by "someone" that marked the effective coverage from the center of the coil. It was about 7".

Copy. I think on the beach it will help to ID at depth better and if it gives you a 4" sweep increase that's quite a bit while walking a mile on the beach or am I missing something?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now you guys got me thinking about the 13" coil. Since I already have the 9", maybe adding a 13" would make more sense than the 11". 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Now you guys got me thinking about the 13" coil. Since I already have the 9", maybe adding a 13" would make more sense than the 11". 🤔

I’m not a fan of big coils, but if XP doesn’t offer a smaller coil than the 9” then I may opt for the 13” just to try it.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...