Manticores Starting Shipping...

Cal_Cobra

I received this message from my dealer:

Manticores starting shipping to US warehouses yesterday.... You are number  1 on the list..You still wanting to purchase  ?

Response was yes please, just take my money...

Great email to receive!  Unfortunately it doesn't sound like I'll have it in time for an upcoming detecting trip, but that's okay I want to bring something I know well to uncharted territory.  The Manticore will get a good workout at a particular Spanish outpost site that I think could be a good fit for it with plenty of time to experiment with the new settings.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

When it comes to new machines, Cal, I really like the way you cover them AND use them.  I hope you can favor us with some videos when yours arrives.

Bill

Thanks Bill.  I plan to get some videos once I get all the settings figured out 😏

• Like 1

I hope you do get it in time as your experience and sharing abilities is tops.  Good luck and keep us posted.

• Like 1

Gerry, you will let us know when you track down where those Manticores for the U.S. market are at, won't you?

I can imagine my little Manticore as it rides heavy seas in the Pacific Ocean wondering if it will ever make it to its new home in Texas.  The 40 foot container holds him and many other little Manticores all wondering if they will make it to their new homes in a distant land.  Or will their container simply slide off the back of the ocean going transport in stormy seas to be lost forever.

• Like 2

As stated before,  I'm expecting a smaller allocation to the US,  so that means a smaller allotment to dealers. As soon as I see tracking to me for X amount of units,  those customers on my list will be notified. 

Not much more I can do. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Metal Detecting Stuff said:

Talked to two of the distributors today. They are only receiving 7 each. So 14 units between 250 USA dealers. Not looking like too many will get them in time for Christmas.

Wayne

Wow...very disappointing!!!  Looks like the Manticore took a backseat to the Nox 700-900's in production.  This is what you get when you try to release 3 new machines at once..

• Like 1

Wow!  Just 14 Manticores!  That can't be an entire shipment, can it?

I wonder if Gerry is still going to be able to fly to Chicago to pick one up to take to Mexico.

And, as far as the 700 and 900 Nox I doubt they will be in production for a couple months or longer.

1 hour ago, PSPR said:

Wow!  Just 14 Manticores!  That can't be an entire shipment, can it?

I wonder if Gerry is still going to be able to fly to Chicago to pick one up to take to Mexico.

And, as far as the 700 and 900 Nox I doubt they will be in production for a couple months or longer.

That’s 2 distributors, there is still Minelab direct that some dealers use. They actually have some Nox 700 and Nox 900s on the way to Chicago on Friday. No quantities mentioned, but at least the product is released.