Manticores Starting Shipping...

Cal_Cobra

Besides my message to Minelab, I have thought about ordering from an Australian dealer and paying to have the Manticore shipped two day air or something.   But, I decided that was probably going to cost me a few hundred dollars extra and I would wind up with two of them so I scuddled that idea.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, PSPR said:

Besides my message to Minelab, I have thought about ordering from an Australian dealer and paying to have the Manticore shipped two day air or something.   But, I decided that was probably going to cost me a few hundred dollars extra and I would wind up with two of them so I scuddled that idea.

Patience...my sources are saying were only a few days away now 😃

strick 

• Oh my! 1

Your cracking me up with your enthusiasm..I have some horse tranquilizers that last a long time...heck I'm even tempted to send you my manticore if I get it before you just to help you out...but somehow I have a feeling yours will be in hand first. 😊

strick 

• Haha 2

Yeah, that's what I need - a horse tranquilizer.  Send one for my dog too, she's young and sort of hyper.  :biggrin:

I'm not only gumpy but I have no patients either and I've been waiting over two months.  My psyche doesn't deal with that very well but don't worry, I'll survive the wait.  :wacko: