Minelab Equinox 700 & 900 With Pricing Part #'s. Smart Move Or Is It?

Handle vibration set to a specific tone !!!!!!!

I wonder if faint tones will come through without number ID like I've noticed on my 800, making it easier to now "feel" that very faint tone?

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Minelab Equinox 700 & 900 With Pricing Part #'s. Smart Move Or Is It?

How much more fun can you have?

I need more waves at the beaches and places to detect gold!  I don't have the fly down to Mexico option.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cabelas has the Equinox 600 at $599 now. Price decrease? Would seem there would have to be with Equinox 700 at $699.

Seems like they are continuing to seek 600 and 800 for now, which is weird. I’d have thought half the idea was to eliminate warranty costs being incurred on the older models. Just running out old inventory? We will see.

• Like 2

They'll have to pry my 600 out of my cold dead hands! 😆

Cost me a whopping $400 US (on sale) at Cabela's Canada in August.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Cabelas has the Equinox 600 at $599 now. Price decrease? Would seem there would have to be with Equinox 700 at $699.

Seems like they are continuing to seek 600 and 800 for now, which is weird. I’d have thought half the idea was to eliminate warranty costs being incurred on the older models. Just running out old inventory? We will see.

Minelab dropped the MAP pricing of the NOX series last month so the $599 is the new MAP for the EQ-600 and $899 is the new MAP for the EQ-800.  But it would not surprise me to see Minelab have a blow out sale of the older versions in the next 6 months.

We're going to probably see a firestorm of used EQ-600 and EQ-800 in a short time.

Realize a new EQ-600 with 15% VET discount can be had today for $510, so a used one will probably sell around $350.  The EQ-800 MAP of $800 with VET 15% discount is $765, so used ones will be $450-$500 range.  

One other great deal right now many folks don't realize.  Purchase a new EQ-800 and get a $180 6" coil for FREE from Gerry's Detector (limited supply).

1Promo4.jpg

• Like 2

The waterproofing should have been that way to begin with, so why the increase in price. I like the better waterproofing but I'm going with the D. A little more money but I think it's worth it.

Can't see them building any more 6 & 8 hundreds, money pit.  As to warranties on 600 and 800 mdl's maybe they think they can offer the new models as an upgrade "for a few dollars more".  Get you twice!   And how they going to handle 800 pod replacements?