Minelab Equinox 700 & 900 With Pricing Part #'s. Smart Move Or Is It?

Has anything been said if the 6 and 800 coils will be compatible with the 7 are 900 detector. Just wondering being I have the 6” and small elliptical.

Chuck 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

Has anything been said if the 6 and 800 coils will be compatible with the 7 are 900 detector. Just wondering being I have the 6” and small elliptical.

Chuck 

All the coils on the 6,7,8 and 9 are interchangeable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dan(NM) said:

All the coils on the 6,7,8 and 9 are interchangeable.

Yes, EXCEPT, it seems that the 700/900 coils' "attachment point" will utilize the NEW style of lower rod (like the Manticore uses), whereas the old coils will obviously still need the OLD style of lower rod...

Steve

Sandheron -- OK, got it.  Thanks for clarifying.  SO, there would then be two different lower rods on an otherwise "identical" shaft setup -- one lower for the Manticore, and one for the Equinox.  Interesting.

Steve

• Like 2

8 hours ago, steveg said:

Sandheron -- OK, got it.  Thanks for clarifying.  SO, there would then be two different lower rods on an otherwise "identical" shaft setup -- one lower for the Manticore, and one for the Equinox.  Interesting.

Steve

Someone today stated: The shafts on the Manticore are SMALLER in diameter than the Equinox. Therefore, the 900 will be smaller as well with both being the new carbon fiber. So, the lower rods will not interchange between Equinox 800 and 900. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/3/2022 at 1:43 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

Cabelas has the Equinox 600 at $599 now. Price decrease? Would seem there would have to be with Equinox 700 at $699.

Seems like they are continuing to seek 600 and 800 for now, which is weird. I’d have thought half the idea was to eliminate warranty costs being incurred on the older models. Just running out old inventory? We will see.

These are the best deals on the range of Equinoxes in Australia at the moment.. Since the release of the new bloods, the prices of the old bloods are still the same as they've always been.. 

I'm hoping that dealers will soon clear out their 600 and 800s to make room for the 700 and 900s.. Even if it takes a few more months, if I can pick up another Nox 800 for around $500 I'd jump on it..    

1 .jpg

2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1