Manticore Manual Is Out!!!

Dan(NM)

Sadly no useful infos abut wireless audio options in there 🙄

We know that the device uses Bluetooth LE Audio, but there is no information about this in the instructions, just as there is no information about the ability to connect wireless headphones from other manufacturers. Why? Has anyone tried to connect other headphones? 

Just got mine in hand today delivered by  fedex!  

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the English version of Minelab's online .pdf (which you can download).  I don't see any other language versions yet, but when they are eventually posted, start at the Manticore page and choose 'Downloads'.  It's another step (click) after that but easy to figure out.  (That's how I got to it.)

https://www.minelab.com/__files/f/494367/4901-0428-1 Inst Manual, Manticore EN.pdf

• Like 2

The link on the First page still worked when I clicked on it just now.  Minelab has for sometime now not included owners manuals in print they’re only available online. That is how they save money. It is the way almost everybody is headed. In my neighborhood there was a huge printing facility just with one employer only....Microsoft. One day about 10 years or so ago Microsoft decided they were not printing manuals anymore...they were going to be online only. Now that big  printing facility is an oversized small town police facility 

strick

I don't see a setting for iron bias? I am ok with that as I have always ran the nox at 0 iron bias. I should have a manticore on the way this week  

5 hours ago, Cliff490 said:

I don't see a setting for iron bias? I am ok with that as I have always ran the nox at 0 iron bias. I should have a manticore on the way this week  

On the Manticore it's called the ferrous limits setting.  Upper ferrous limits are for suppressing falsing small iron (typically) and lower ferrous limits are for suppressing falsing big iron (typically).  Those limits show up as shaded areas above and below the non-ferrous centerline on the 2-D display.

• Like 1