Few Rings From Recent Hunt

Nice job! The one with the red stone looks good in the picture.

• Like 2

Tungsten rings seem to be the big deal here, I think I got 4 or 5 of them this year. 👍 I like finding rings no matter what metal they are too.

It's best to have low expectations, that makes the gold that much sweeter! 😀

Is the ring with the garnet the silver one?

• Like 3

Yep ‘F350’ you nailed it — that’s the silver one.  

We find a bunch of tungsten too.  Think that is the norm now for people to buy those and the steel rings instead of gold bands - lot cheaper for them.  But some days I go to beach and see people wearing piles of gold.  Just need them to make deposits.  Probably why I swing the pulse machine to go deeper to find the old gold that others miss.  Found a gold band that I wasn’t sure of a month ago finally took it to my jeweler and he said yep 10K gold plain ring.  Wasn’t marked inside he said it was just a simple custom band.  It was darn near 2 ft down.  I’ll find the pict or take one (just polished it) and post it when I get back from detecting tomorrow.  Lots of stuff being found since last storm.  Change galore too!

• Like 2

You've found my spots Pi-Man!! (JK) And I just got a new PI today man!! (No Joke!)  We are going to have to have a Kevin James dual!! 😉🤣See you out there!!👀🍀👍👍

Gotta PM me sometime, if you want to go for a hunt!! I'll do the same!👍👍

• Like 1

Seems this latest generation of folks are attracted to stainless steel, tungsten carbine, titanium and 'silicone' (of all things).  No sense of worth. 

I'm seeing it too.   Better luck next go round. 

UtahRich

• Like 2

Nice hunt and with those out of the way I'm sure the gold will be coming up soon.

Good luck and stay safe and out of the water don't need to get bit by no shark.

• Like 2

Man, you're nailing it, Gary. Very nice! Right now I'm wishing i was down there...it's 5f here...LOL

Jim

• Like 1

F350 — here is that plain 10k ring I found recently.  No marking inside glad I have a good jeweler to keep me straight

Jim — 5f burr brother.  But in August it can be miserable here.

3A1295F6-3D9D-473A-8C78-6EE2CE794BFF.jpeg

• Like 4