Too Many Choices

mn90403

What will you buy for your Christmas/birthday present to yourself?

My list has the Axiom, Manticore and ???  (900, Legend, 6000/GM, kid detector, ...)

I can use a detector at the beach much easier than in a goldfield but I really, really like finding nuggets.  haha

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

What's so great about your dilemma....Options 

Happy Merry Father's Birthday Year to you and just get 4 of them all at once. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I like polls, you should add a poll to you post asking who's buying each of these new detectors.  You could also include the existing releases from others like the Legend (get one while you can type thing with the court case) or the Deus 2 and word is as My detector of choice is the Deus 2 so if people already bought it they can be included..

Get a bit of a feel for what people are planning to get.

It's pretty easy to do, just edit your post and you'll see the poll option there and fill out the fields.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

What's so great about your dilemma....Options 

Happy Merry Father's Birthday Year to you and just get 4 of them all at once. :biggrin:

Spoken like a TRUE metal detector dealer!😉-----(poor) Del---Baker City

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Simon,

You set up the poll.  I've got a billiard game to play and then get a new tire that got a nail in it from the desert trip.  Then I could go to my kid's regenerative farm day and then take him to a movie and then ...

Chuck,

You have enough money but do you have enough time?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strick said:

The Axiom you could use on the beach when the targets are too deep for the Manticore.  😃

Strick 

Perhaps ... that is why they are on the list but the more you see about the 900 and the success I've had with the Equinox 800 the more ... I'd like to see the IDs spread out.  That wouldn't be a bad thing for finding gold with it either.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

The Deus 2 had some design challenges for my shallow water hunting, so I sold it.  It was replaced with a Manticore.  So far the Manticore is doing well stepping into those shoes, but it is early. Still have my proven 800. 

I also picked up an Axiom.  Looking forward to my outings this year. 

• Like 4