Deus 2 13x11" Coil First Impressions And Data

F350Platinum

1 hour ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Thanks, F350, I'm looking forward to your review in the field! I appreciate the info. 😎

Should be getting out tomorrow. There aren't many video reviews of this coil either, I hope @Carolina does some beach time and posts it.

I'm going to go to a pounded relic site and maybe use SS for a bit too.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Should be getting out tomorrow. There aren't many video reviews of this coil either, I hope @Carolina does some beach time and posts it.

I'm going to go to a pounded relic site and maybe use SS for a bit too.

This is my friends spin today with the 13 x 11 coil. He says it came with a CF shaft as someone earlier said they had weighed it and it was much lighter than the stock lower shaft. It is marked CF. He did not notice any fatigue after a four hour spin. He remarked it did not feel nose heavy either. For him it was like the 11”. Seems as deep as the 11”. Things are tough here now so no rings. A 10k grillz, 925 cross, 925 toe ring. As a test today, he ran his disc. at 8 and then ran notch at 8 also. This stopped the masked 06, 07 & 08 signals we have been getting. Out of 10 masked signals, 2 were tent stakes, 6 dimes, 1 nickel and 1 penny,  which their vdi’s came in normal, not the 06, 07, & 08. 

5010E00A-4D94-4358-A2CF-4A52B45F5480.jpeg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Carolina said:

This is my friends spin today with the 13 x 11 coil. He says it came with a CF shaft as someone earlier said they had weighed it and it was much lighter than the stock lower shaft. It is marked CF

Huh, I thought you were getting one? 🤔

I got a standard plastic shaft, albeit lighter than the one that came with the 11". Didn't notice "CF" on it anywhere, I'll have to look again.

Thanks for posting results and observations! 👍

• Like 1

I might add, on my friends masking, he runs beach sens. disc 8 notch off. He built the same program only with notch on set at 8. When he ran over a 06,07,08 signal, he then switched to the notched program to check.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, F350Platinum said:
11 minutes ago, Carolina said:

I do have one. I just had other commitments for today and tomorrow. Tuesday I will be out.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

I got a standard plastic shaft, albeit lighter than the one that came with the 11". Didn't notice "CF" on it anywhere, I'll have to look again.

Thanks for posting results and observations! 👍

Mark is about 2/3rds the way up from bottom on shaft.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Carolina ... iron bias to 8? And notch to 8... 

3 hours ago, martygene said:

Carolina ... iron bias to 8? And notch to 8... 

I should have said disc. 8.0 and notch on at 8. Sorry.

• Like 2

The myth of the big coil still applies, in this case you get a bit more depth on the 11x13" D2 coil than on the round 11" coil...
we recently did comparison tests in the field... and the 11X13" D2 big coil has a deep advantage in this case...

This terrain is very specific...because it strongly reduces the detection depth of coin detection...but for the best depth results...here you have to use really very low reactivity in all test detectors..:wink:

Vincente. /with Deus 2/,... Me and ...Pasadete... in detector testing..

IMG_20221205_102120_148.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

The myth of the big coil still applies

Thank you for you contribution, EL NIÑO. 👍 I use Reactivity 0 where I am now, there is not much trash in the ground and the soil is mild. GB is usually about 79. If I get a tone at all swinging, I can stop and investigate.

I am glad the Deus 2 started hitting the targets, was worried there for a bit 🤣

• Like 2